COVID-19 - Safe Travels
Important requirements by the city of San Francisco
The city of San Francisco requires hotels to send:
• Cornell Hotel de France Health and Safety Plan
• DHP screening handout for lodging facility guests
• DHP Guidance for staying in Lodging Facilities
Please "Read More" by clicking on each document above, you must acknowledge your consent before your arrival at the hotel.
- Hand Sanitizer and solution with alcohol available to guests and staff
- Face Masks required for guests in public area
- Face Masks required for staff at all times
- Closure of our public spaces (café, living room and restaurant)
- Sanitization of our lobby and front desk
- 48 to 72 hours minimum vacancy of our rooms between guests
- Steaming and sanitization of our guestrooms after checkout
- Use of solution with alcohol (70% min) and disinfectant EPA-registration #1677-238 (recommended by CDC).
- Reduced use of elevator
- Discontinued use of shared beverage (coffee, tea…), and food equipment (microwave)
- Reduced service in our guestrooms to protect our guests and staff
- Removal of non-essential amenities in our guestrooms (tissues, hairdryer, magazines) – Sanitized items are still available on request.
- Floors marked for social distancing
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Individually wrapped toiletries and towels
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional information.