COVID-19 – Travel Safe
Cornell Hotel de France is implementing the following measures for the safety and health of our guests and staff.
- Hand Sanitizer and solution with alcohol available to guests and staff
- Face Masks required for guests in public area
- Face Masks required for staff at all time
- Closure of our public spaces (café, living room and restaurant)
- Sanitization of our lobby and front desk
- 48 to 72 hours minimum vacancy of our rooms between guests
- Steaming and sanitization of our guestrooms after checkout
- Use of solution with alcohol (70% min) and disinfectant EPA-registration #1677-238 (recommended by CDC).
- Reduced use of the elevator
- Discontinued use of shared beverage (coffee, tea…), and food equipment (microwave)
- Reduced service in our guestrooms to protect our guests and staff
- Removal of non-essential amenities in our guestrooms (tissues, hairdryer, magazines) – Sanitized items are still available on request.
- Floors marked for social distancing
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Individually wrapped toiletries and towels
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional information.